Inns Of The Corps
Directions from Highway 62:
Head north on Adobe Rd towards Mesa Dr.
Directions using GPS:
The 29 Palms Inns of the Corps, a 13-time award winner for Excellence in Food and Hospitality, is a 35-room facility that provides clean, crisp and comfortable lodging for active duty and retired military, DoD civilians and those on PCS and TAD orders. Everything from carpet and tile, to cabinetry and kitchen appliances, to lighting, curtains and bedding has been recently updated to the Inns of the Corps Brand Standards.
The 29 Palms Inns of the Corps features a large playground catering to a family atmosphere, including a picnic area with barbecue grills and plenty of space for families to spread out and enjoy themselves. The Inn also provides a laundromat, vending area and lobby seating with room to read or watch TV. The Inn is equipped with six pet-friendly rooms available for those traveling with dogs. A designated pet area is near the pet rooms.
The Inn is conveniently located within walking distance to resources on base such as the Commissary, MCX Marine Mart, MCX Home Store, Child Development Centers, Youth Center, Family Pool, Carl’s Jr., DiCarlos Italian Café and Five Guys Burgers. The Inn is staffed 24 hours a day and a healthy hot breakfast is served every morning in a dining room overlooking the courtyard. The breakfast hours are 6 to 9 a.m. Monday - Friday and 7 to 10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Come stay with us and enjoy all the comforts of home aboard the Combat Center.
Room Rates PCS/TAD/TDY:
$90 Standard Room - No Tax
$100 Pet Friendly Room - No Tax
35 - queen & twin beds available
- Inns of the corps, branded kitchnette rooms with cooking and dining utensils
- All rooms include a dishwasher, range, continental microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen cable TV, DVD players, ipod docking station, coffee maker toaster, can opener, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, work desk with lamp, complimentary MCX water upon arrival, H20 amenities and non-smoking
- Designated dog friendly rooms available with tile throughout the full room
- Accessible rooms with roll in showers
- 24 hour 7 day a week Guest Services
- Wi-Fi access
- Playground, picnic and BBQ grills
- Complimentary DVD rentals and charcoal
- Observation Post Newspaper
- Complete hot breakfast served seven days a week
- Fruit infused water, tea and coffee bar
- Fresh baked cookies upon check in
- Roll-a-way and Pack n' Plays available upon request and availability
- On-site laundry facility
- Vending & ice machine
- Forgot something items
- Family Reunions
- Retirement Ceremonies
- Change of Command
- Any other group functions
Authorized pets are dogs only (two per room) and must be in accordance with current Combat Center Orders. Dogs are allowed in authorized pet rooms only. Guests who have a pet in an unauthorized pet room will be charged a fee of $250.00. Dogs are the responsibility of their owner(s) and shall be under their physical control at all times. Dogs are not authorized in the courtyard or play area. Pets may be walked around the outside of the facility and must be kept on a leash at all times. Guests shall clean up after their dogs immediately. No dogs are allowed to be kept outside on a leash or in a kennel. Guests who have a pet who demonstrate a dangerous behavior will not receive housekeeping services unless the dog is removed from the room. Guests who desire to leave their dog unattended in their room must place them in a kennel during their absence. Guests who have unattended dogs that are not secured, may not receive housekeeping services and will be charged for any and/or all damages that may occur if the dog damages any property.