Family Care Branch
Family Care Branch provides programs that focus on the needs of the families by providing quality programs that support the continuum of Active Duty personnel and families through a full range of services and programs centered on child development, youth and teen activities supporting families that may have special needs with resources and information, and transitioning Military families with school liaison to the local communities. The programs include:
• Child Development Centers (Stepping Stones and New Horizons)
• Family Child Care (FCC)
• School Age Childcare (Kindergarten through 6 grade)
• Youth and Teen Programs (6 through 18 years of age and still in high school)
• Supplement Programs and Services (Chapel Care and care for unit functions)
• Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
Are you looking for New Parent Support? Find that HERE under our Behavioral Health Branch!
Youth embody the essence of life. However, being the son or daughter in a military family often places a responsibility on their young shoulders, a burden that many children will never have to carry. At MCCS, we provide programs to help youth not only survive, but thrive throughout their family’s time in Twentynine Palms. We provide a Department of Defense (DOD) program that makes it easier to find the child and youth care your family needs, register today at militarychildcare.com.