- » Marine & Family Programs
- » Family Care
- » Exceptional Family Member Program
- » Extended Care Health Option
Extended Care Health Option (ECHO)
- For more information on ECHO, visit the TRICARE Web site ECHO page at: www.tricare.mil/echo/default.cfm, or contact your regional contractor.
- For more information about EFMP, beneficiaries may visit the Military Homefront website at www.militaryhomefront.dod.mil.
- You may also call TRICARE Regional Offices:
- North - 1.877.874.2273
- South - 1.800.444.5445
- West - 1.877.988.9378
- Overseas - 1.877.678.1207
- TOP Regional Call Centers:
- Latin America & Canada - 1.877.451.8659
- Singapore - 1.877.678.1208
- Sydney - 1.877.678.1209
Contact TriWest ECHO
Military I.D. Card for Adult Children
Military dependant children may be eligible for a lifetime I. D. card after age 21 due to pre-existing medical conditions. The child must be incapable of self-support. Contact HQMC, Manpower and Reserve Affairs, MMSR-6 for the eligibility criteria and application form DD 137-5 at 1.800.784.9310/9529 or on their website www.manpower.usmc.mil and type in I.D. card Eligibility in the search box.
Reference: TRICARE Policy Manual: Chapter 9