REGULAR HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 4:30am - 8:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 8am - 4pm
Weekday Sanitizing Closures: 9:30am - 10:30am and 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Weekend/Holiday Sanitizing Closures: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
COVID-19 HOURS OF OPERATION
Same as regular hours of operation.
- Access will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis based on max capacity.
- Workout time is unlimited, except during designated sanitizing cycles, whereas all patrons must exit the facility.
- Tracing cards must be filled out completely, including time of entry & exit and provided to staff upon exiting the facility.
- All current COVID-19 mitigating measures will remain in effect.
- Face coverings required at all times in MCCS facilities.
Maximum Capacity: 75
All patrons must bring a clean bath towel, water bottle, and pen to complete tracing card.
The East Gym offers indoor racquetball courts, a co-ed dry sauna, free weights, selectorized cable machines, treadmills, ellipticals and stair steppers. There is an outdoor turf area capable of supporting individual and small unit PT. We also offer an indoor turf area as well as open mat wrestling. The East Gym is open to active duty, dependents and all authorized patrons.