Monday - Friday: 11am - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
*The hours for the Youth Sports Program may vary depending on sports seasons.
MCCS Youth Sports offers great programs from instructional to competitive for ages 3 to 18 years [still in high school]. Sports such as volleyball, soccer and t-ball are offered among others, and are a great way to get your child interested in athletics. Contact our office for more information on our programs!
Please print and fill out the complete registration form, then submit to our Youth Sports offices. We are open to accept forms from Monday - Friday: 11am - 7pm.
- Dates of registration and programs are subject to change.
- Registration may stop early due to program being full.
- Proof of age is also required to register.
- Fill out Registration form.
- Bring registration packet, proof of age, payment in cash or check to the Community Center, Building 1004.
RATE YOUR COACH allows our parents to rate their coach during the season. What better way to give us great feedback on how we can help our coaches to be better leaders.
Want to volunteer to coach? Download your Background Check Form here.
AFAF is a proud sponsor of the Youth Sports Program.